Skilled legal defense of the rights in disputes with the state authorities, local self-government bodies and other entities in authority.
Administrative legal disputes may relate to violations of traffic rules, tax, financial, customs, environmental laws and other legislation. They may also relate to business or another type of economic activity. Most often they appeal against normative legal acts, decisions and actions of the state authorities, local self-government bodies and their officials or employees.
Skilled legal defense will help restore breached rights and eliminate negative consequences (for instance, unlawful financial sanctions of tax bodies or fines imposed for an administrative violation may be repealed).
Defense and representation in administrative legal disputes include:
- verbal or written consultations based on a comprehensive study of the case materials;
- development of a line of defense on the basis of the legislation and the vast experience of application of legislative norms in the resolution of disputes with the state authorities;
- appeals against the activity (inactivity) of officials lodged with higher instances, appeals lodged with courts;
- whenever necessary, the drawing up of a correctly formulated and grounded claim;
- participation in a court hearing and representation of interests in the interaction with various state bodies.