Internal corporate disputes
Corporate disputes commonly occur inside organizations and enterprises, and the sustainable operation and the future of the entire business often depend on their successful resolution. They may be caused by a conflict of interest of corporate members or shareholders. There may also be disputes between the organization and senior managers, for instance, the general director. If negotiations between sides to an internal corporate dispute are in a stalemate, they cannot do without professional aid.
Internal corporate disputes may relate to:
- rights of ownership of shares and stakes in economic organizations or shares in cooperative societies;
- compensation for losses;
- powers of individuals — members of the organization’s management bodies (appointment or removal from office, termination or suspension of some powers);
- activity of the general meeting of corporate members;
- appeal against decisions of management bodies of the legal entity and so on.
Professional legal aid in the defense of interests in internal corporate disputes includes:
- consultations regarding corporate and other laws;
- legal evaluation of the conflict;
- pre-action settlement of the dispute;
- preparation of a grounded claim and a response to the claim;
- participation in the court hearing or arbitration;
- appeal against the ruling (appeal, cassation).
Corporate laws are complex, especially in joint stock company issues. Our jurists are successfully using their knowledge in the practice thanks to their high skills and profuse experience of the solution of internal corporate disputes with various degrees of complexity. The professional approach to the settlement of a dispute is based on the thorough legal analysis and the development of a strategy. We will do our best to settle a dispute in your favor, either in a pre-action or court procedure. Our jurists will develop a correct legal position and convincing arguments in defense of your rights and interests.