Legal Support to Organizations
The larger an enterprise is and the more active its financial and economic operations are, the more relationships it maintains: with partners, clients, its own employees, other organizations and the state authorities. Each aspect of these relationships is regulated with relevant legislative provisions, tax, labor, civil law, and others. Most often, a corporate lawyer is not experienced enough to deal with this great diversity of issues at the appropriate level or does not cope with the large scope of work. Our lawyers possess high skills and long-term experience of interaction with enterprises of various spheres and scales of business. The developed approaches and the profound knowledge of the legislation, including international laws, help us find optimal solutions to different problems, with due account of the situation and details of operation of the enterprise.
Legal support to organizations includes:
- consultations regarding tax, labor, civil law and other legislation;
- preparation of statutory documents and registration of enterprises (reorganization, liquidation);
- elaboration of legal documents (contracts, agreements, internal regulations, orders);
- legal evaluation of documents, deals and situations;
- support to negotiations and representation of interests in the interaction with customers, organizations
and the state authorities;
- correct formulation of claims, lawsuits and replies to such;
- representation in the resolution of disputes in the pre-action and court procedure;
- appeal against court rulings (appeals, cassation).
Professional legal service can prevent undesirable developments or rapidly resolve problems. Our jurists specialize in the efficient resolution of a broad range of problems with various degrees of complexity.